About Drumlin Farm
At Drumlin Farm, you can experience life on a working farm and explore a wildlife sanctuary at the same time. Visit pigs, sheep, goats, chickens, and cows in the farmyard; learn how crops are sustainably grown on site; walk the trails explore exploring field, forest, and wetland habitat; and observe resident owls, hawks, a fisher, and a fox in their native wildlife exhibits.
4 miles (0.5 miles universally accessible) Details >
- Farm and nature programming for all ages, including onsite and offsite summer camps, nature-based preschool, local and offsite birding trips, and Know Your Food programs.
- School and group programming.
- Spring, Summer, & Fall Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) program, and a seasonal Farm Stand with a variety of Drumlin Farm products.
- Annual events such as Woolapalooza (March) and Tales of the Night (October).
- Easy hike to the top of our drumlin, one of the highest points in the greater Boston area.
- The Mass Audubon Shop, which carries products that help celebrate the wonders of nature.
While some of our wildlife residents do require special care as a result of their injuries, we are NOT a rehabilitation center. If you encounter an injured animal, please contact your local wildlife rehabilitator. Find a list on MassWildlife’s website.
208 South Great Road, Lincoln, MA 01773
Get directions or contact us >
March–October: Tuesday–Sunday, & Monday holidays, 9 am–5 pm
November–February: Tuesday–Sunday, & Monday holidays, 9 am–4 pm
Mass Audubon Shop: Tuesday–Sunday, & Monday holidays, 10 am–5 pm
Nonmembers: $9 Adults, $6 Children (2-12), $6 Seniors (65+)
EBT Participants: Free for up to 4 people when you show your EBT card