About Drumlin Farm
At Drumlin Farm, you can experience life on a working farm and explore a wildlife sanctuary at the same time!
Visit pigs, sheep, goats, chickens, and cows in the farmyard; learn how crops are sustainably grown on-site; walk the trails to explore field, forest, and wetland habitat; and observe resident owls, hawks, and a fox in their native wildlife exhibits.
208 South Great Road, Lincoln, MA 01773
Get directions or contact us >
→ Ticket reservations are required for all visitors. ←
NOTE: In very cold or stormy weather, fewer animals will be visible in the pastures.
Trails & Grounds
Tuesday–Sunday, 9 am-5 pm
Closed Monday (except holidays)
Mass Audubon Shop
Thursday–Sunday, 10 am–4 pm
Other days by appointment (781-259-2214)
Shop online >
Members, Lincoln residents, & Hanscom AFB residents: Free
Nonmembers: $9 Adults, $6 Seniors (65+), $6 Children (2-12)
As a way to give even more people access to nature and to thank active military for their service, we are proud to offer:
EBT Participants: Free for up to 4 people when you show your EBT card
ConnectorCare Card to Culture Participants: Free for up to 4 people when you show your ConnectorCare card
Wonderfund Access: Free for up to 4 people when you show your Wonderfund card
Active-Duty Military: Free for up to 5 people with a valid military ID card
Ask your local library about borrowing discounted admission passes through Mass Audubon's Library Partners program!
→ For your safety and to avoid conflicts with wildlife, please follow our sanctuary guidelines during your visit. Please leave dogs and other pets at home.
- Universally Accessible Nature Center
- Universally Accessible Restrooms
- Universally Accessible Trail
- Picnic Area
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
4 miles (0.5 miles universally accessible) Details >
- Farm and nature programs for all ages, including summer camp, nature-based preschool, local and offsite birding trips, and Know Your Food programs.
- School and group programs for all ages and grade levels.
- Three-season CSA program (Spring, Summer, and Fall), plus a seasonal Farm Stand that sells a variety of Drumlin Farm produce and other products.
- Easy hike to the top of our drumlin, one of the highest points in the Greater Boston area.
- The Mass Audubon Shop, which carries products that help celebrate the wonders of nature.
→ Do NOT bring orphaned or injured wildlife to our sanctuary ←
While some of our wildlife residents do require special care as a result of their injuries, we are not a rehabilitation center. If you encounter an injured animal, please contact your local wildlife rehabilitator. Find a list on MassWildlife’s website.