About Drumlin Farm
At Drumlin Farm, you can experience life on a working farm and explore a wildlife sanctuary at the same time. Visit pigs, sheep, goats, chickens, and cows in the farmyard; learn how crops are sustainably grown on site; walk the trails explore exploring field, forest, and wetland habitat; and observe resident owls, hawks, a fisher, and a fox in their native wildlife exhibits.
208 South Great Road, Lincoln, MA 01773
Get directions or contact us >
March–October: Tuesday–Sunday, 9 am–5 pm; Closed Monday (except holidays)
November–February: Tuesday–Sunday, 9 am–4 pm; Closed Monday (except holidays)
Mass Audubon Shop: Tuesday–Sunday, 10 am–5 pm; Closed Monday (except holidays)
- Members & Lincoln residents: Free
- Nonmembers: $9 Adults, $6 Children (2-12), $6 Seniors (65+)
- EBT Participants: Free for up to 4 people when you show your EBT card
- Universally Accessible Nature Center
- Universally Accessible Restrooms
- Universally Accessible Trail
- Picnic Area
4 miles (0.5 miles universally accessible) Details >
- Farm and nature programs for all ages, including onsite and offsite summer camps, nature-based preschool, local and offsite birding trips, and Know Your Food programs.
- School and group programs for all ages and grade levels.
- Three-season CSA program (Spring, Summer, and Fall), plus a seasonal Farm Stand that sells a variety of Drumlin Farm produce and other products.
- Annual events such as Woolapalooza (March) and Tales of the Night (October).
- Easy hike to the top of our drumlin, one of the highest points in the greater Boston area.
- The Mass Audubon Shop, which carries products that help celebrate the wonders of nature.
→ Do NOT bring orphaned or injured wildlife to our sanctuary ←
While some of our wildlife residents do require special care as a result of their injuries, we are not a rehabilitation center. If you encounter an injured animal, please contact your local wildlife rehabilitator. Find a list on MassWildlife’s website.