About Drumlin Farm
At Drumlin Farm, you can experience life on a working farm and explore a wildlife sanctuary at the same time!
Visit pigs, sheep, goats, chickens, and cows in the farmyard; learn how crops are sustainably grown on-site; walk the trails to explore field, forest, and wetland habitat; and observe resident owls, hawks, and a fox in their native wildlife exhibits.
208 South Great Road, Lincoln, MA 01773
Get directions or contact us >
Tuesday–Sunday, 9 am-5 pm • Closed Mondays (except holidays)
Mass Audubon Shop
Thursday–Sunday, 10 am–5 pm
Other days by appointment (781-259-2214)
Shop online 24/7 >
Members, Lincoln residents, & Hanscom AFB residents: Free
Nonmembers: $9 Adults, $6 Seniors (65+), $6 Children (2-12)
As a way to increase access to nature, Mass Audubon also offers several free admission programs at our wildlife sanctuaries.
- Universally Accessible Nature Center
- Universally Accessible Restrooms
- Universally Accessible Trail
- Picnic Area
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
4 miles (0.5 miles universally accessible)
Details & trail map >
- Farm and nature programs for all ages including summer camp, birding walks, nature-based preschool, and more.
- School and group programs for all ages and grade levels.
- Three-season CSA program (Spring, Summer, and Fall), plus a seasonal Farm Stand that sells a variety of Drumlin Farm produce and other products.
- Easy hike to the top of our drumlin, one of the highest points in the Greater Boston area.
- The Mass Audubon Shop, which carries products that help celebrate the wonders of nature.
- For your safety and to avoid conflicts with wildlife, please follow our sanctuary guidelines (including leaving dogs at home) during your visit.
- In very cold or stormy weather, fewer animals will be visible in the pastures.