About Wellfleet Bay
Wellfleet Bay provides peace and unmatched beauty on the hillsides and shoreline overlooking Wellfleet Harbor. Extensive trails bring you to a panoramic salt marsh, sandy barrier beach, and pine woodlands, each attracting a wide array of wildlife.
5 miles (0.5 miles universally accessible) Get Details >
- Year-round programs for all ages and hands-on activities during wildlife cruises in Cape Cod Bay.
- Summer camp programs in Wellfleet and Chatham designed to promote curiosity about the natural world.
- Research and conservation projects focusing on threatened shorebirds, Diamondback Terrapins, Horseshoe Crabs, and sea turtles.
- Family camping at our members-only campground for exploration and enjoyment of the natural world.
- Cape Cod Field School with courses for adults that focus on the area's unique coastal environment and wildlife.
291 State Highway, Route 6, South Wellfleet, MA 02663
(Mailing Address: PO Box 236, South Wellfleet, MA 02663)
Get directions or contact us >
- Nature Center: Open daily, 9:00 am–4:30 pm
- Trails: Open daily, 8:00 am-dusk
- Members: Free
- Nonmembers: $5 Adults, $3 Children (2-12), $3 Seniors (65+),
- EBT Participants: Free for up to 4 people when you show your EBT card