About Wellfleet Bay
Wellfleet Bay provides peace and unmatched beauty on the hillsides and shoreline overlooking Wellfleet Harbor. Extensive trails bring you to a panoramic salt marsh, sandy barrier beach, and pine woodlands, each attracting a wide array of wildlife.
291 State Highway, Route 6, South Wellfleet, MA 02663
Mailing Address: PO Box 236, South Wellfleet, MA 02663
Get directions or contact us >
Information Desk: Wednesdays–Saturdays, 9:30 am–3:00 pm
Visitor's Center Restrooms: Wednesdays–Saturdays, 9:30 am–3:00 pm
Trails: Open every day, 7:30 am–6:00 pm
NOTE: A portable restroom is available to the public when the Visitor's Center restrooms are closed.
Nonmembers: $5 Adults, $3 Seniors (65+), $3 Children (2-12), Free for children under 2
EBT Participants: Free for up to 4 people when you show your EBT card
ConnectorCare Card to Culture Participants: Free for up to 4 people when you show your ConnectorCare card
- Universally Accessible Nature Center
- Universally Accessible Restrooms
- Universally Accessible Trail
- Picnic Area
- Camping (members-only)
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
5 miles (0.5 miles universally accessible) Get Details >
- Year-round programs for all ages and hands-on activities during wildlife cruises in Cape Cod Bay.
- Summer camp programs in Wellfleet and Chatham designed to promote curiosity about the natural world.
- Research and conservation projects focusing on threatened shorebirds, Diamondback Terrapins, Horseshoe Crabs, and sea turtles.
- Family camping at our members-only campground for exploration and enjoyment of the natural world.
- Cape Cod Field School with courses for adults that focus on the area's unique coastal environment and wildlife.