About Wellfleet Bay
Wellfleet Bay provides peace and unmatched beauty on the hillsides and shoreline overlooking Wellfleet Harbor. Extensive trails bring you to a panoramic salt marsh, sandy barrier beach, and pine woodlands, each attracting a wide array of wildlife.
291 State Highway, Route 6, S. Wellfleet, MA 02663
Mailing Address: PO Box 236, S. Wellfleet, MA 02663
Get directions or contact us >
Nature Center: Open daily, 9:00 am–4:30 pm
Trails: Daily, 8:00 am-dusk
Nonmembers: $5 Adults, $3 Children (2-12), $3 Seniors (65+),
EBT Participants: Free for up to 4 people when you show your EBT card
- Universally Accessible Nature Center
- Universally Accessible Restrooms
- Universally Accessible Trail
- Picnic Area
- Camping (members-only)
5 miles (0.5 miles universally accessible) Get Details >
- Year-round programs for all ages and hands-on activities during wildlife cruises in Cape Cod Bay.
- Summer camp programs in Wellfleet and Chatham designed to promote curiosity about the natural world.
- Research and conservation projects focusing on threatened shorebirds, Diamondback Terrapins, Horseshoe Crabs, and sea turtles.
- Family camping at our members-only campground for exploration and enjoyment of the natural world.
- Cape Cod Field School with courses for adults that focus on the area's unique coastal environment and wildlife.