Outdoor exhibits & public restrooms are open daily from 8am-4pm—read guidelines before visiting.
The outdoor portions of Blue Hills Trailside Museum are open to all visitors!
- Outdoor Exhibits & Restrooms: Every day, 8:00 am-4:00 pm
- Trails: Open daily, dawn to dusk
- Indoor Exhibits: Closed
The interior of the Museum—including the indoor exhibits—remains closed to the public.
- Restrooms are located next to the North Parking Lot
- Water fountains are available
- Please carry out anything you bring in (trash cans are available)