Study the homes of Oak Knoll's wildest residents as we trek through the sanctuary's field, forests, and wetlands. The sanctuary has a number of tools and resources to help us get a closer look at our often-overlooked creatures. Keep daily records of what we find and have plenty of time to explore the outdoors.
Every day is an adventure at Oak Knoll Camp! Campers ages 4.5 to 10 have fun, learn about nature, and make friends through a blend of outdoor exploration, hands-on activities, games, and art. Themed weekly sessions have campers exploring trails, discovering vernal pools, catching frogs, building forts, and venturing to new places. Small group sizes ensure that our counselors can develop a relationship with every child, creating a caring, supportive environment.
Campers should bring:
- a non-perishable morning snack.
- A nutritious, non-perishable lunch, including 1 drink
- Backpack large enough to carry the lunch bag and water bottle.
- Foam insulated lunch bag with a small ice pack
- Water bottle (leak proof please)
- Insect repellent
- Sun block
- Rainy day gear or a light weight poncho or rain coat, sweatshirt, and extra socks.