Pleasant Valley Wildlife Sanctuary
- Lenox & Richmond
- 1405 Acres
Plan Your Visit
Set amidst more than 1,000 lush acres in the Berkshires, Pleasant Valley’s varied trails wind through forests, meadows, wetlands, and along the slopes of Lenox Mountain, making this site an excellent location for easy-to-strenuous hiking. While exploring, there’s a good chance you will see evidence of the sanctuary’s most visible wildlife resident, the beaver, via dams, dens, or lodges.
- Foot travel only; please stay on trails (day passes are available for powered mobility devices)
- Dog walking and horseback riding are prohibited; please leave all animals and pets at home (service animals welcome)
- Camping, collecting, smoking, hunting, fishing, releasing of animals, and feeding wildlife is prohibited.
- Commercial photography needs prior approval; please see all photography guidelines.
- Nature Center/Museum, Universally Accessible
- Restrooms, Universally Accessible
- Trail, Universally Accessible
- Picnic Tables
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
Explore Pleasant Valley
Stay Connected with Pleasant Valley
Don’t miss a beat on all the ways you can get outdoors, celebrate nature, and get involved.