Allens Pond Wildlife Sanctuary
- South Dartmouth & Westport
- 620 Acres
Plan Your Visit
Spanning hundreds of acres of protected beach, fields, woodlands, pond, and marsh, Allens Pond offers an extensive trail system that includes ocean and pond views from many vantage points.
- Foot travel only; please stay on trails (day passes are available for powered mobility devices)
- Dog walking and horseback riding are prohibited; please leave all animals and pets at home (service animals welcome)
- Camping, collecting, smoking, hunting, fishing, releasing of animals, and feeding wildlife is prohibited.
- Commercial photography needs prior approval; please see all photography guidelines.
- Restrooms, Universally Accessible
- Trail, Universally Accessible
- Picnic Tables
Explore Allens Pond
Upcoming ProgramsSee more
Kayak Explorations: Duxbury Bay and Marsh
Duxbury Beach, Duxbury
Wednesday, October 4
Kayak Explorations: The North River with a Picnic
Union Street Canoe Launch, Marshfield
Wednesday, October 11
Waterways and Natural History of Southeast Massachusetts by Kayak
North River Wildlife Sanctuary, Marshfield
3 classes starting
Friday, October 13
Stay Connected with Allens Pond
Don’t miss a beat on all the ways you can get outdoors, celebrate nature, and get involved.