Function Rentals at Stony Brook
Stony Brook offers a unique, natural setting for your conference, business meeting, or social event.
We offer several rooms to fit your needs, including a large Program Room, a Library, and a basement Camp Room.
Outdoor space is also available, weather permitting. Enjoy all the sanctuary has to offer with a guided tour of the property, or arrange for an educational program on natural history topics.
Types of Functions
Nonprofit conferences, business meetings, annual meetings, and social events. We can also host birthday parties on Saturdays.
- 40 people for daytime events
- up to 75 for evenings (5 pm–9 pm) in large Program Room
- up to 50 for evenings (5 pm–9 pm) in basement camp room.
Full Day (9 am–5 pm): $400
Half-day (9 am–1 pm or 1 pm–5 pm): $200
Evening (5 pm–9 pm): $250
Hourly rates are also available:
Nonprofit groups: $45 per hour
All others: $60 per hour
A nonrefundable deposit of $50 is required of all applicants, plus a refundable security deposit of $50.
An additional charge of $50 per hour will be assessed if guests remain after the prearranged rental period.
Kitchen includes sinks and refrigerators
Onsite parking available
Onsite A/V Equipment
Slide projector, projection screen
- Use of Mass Audubon tables and chairs is included in the standard rental fees.
- The Nature Center building houses an art gallery and natural history library.
- Guided tours of the property or an educational program on natural history topics can be arranged at time the reservation is scheduled.
- No smoking in the building.
- No alcoholic beverages.
- Responsibility for all setup and cleanup lies solely with the renter.
- Caterers must provide a Certificate of Insurance that meets Mass Audubon standards as described in the rental agreement.