Function Rentals at Stony Brook
Stony Brook offers a unique, natural setting for your conference, business meeting, or social event.
We offer several rooms to fit your needs, including a large Program Room (with an Observation Deck), a Library, and a basement Camp Room.
Outdoor space is also available, weather permitting.
Enjoy all the sanctuary has to offer with a guided tour of the property, or arrange for an educational program on natural history topics.
Booking & More Info
Call 508-528-3140 or email us to inquire about renting one of our spaces for you next event!
Types of Functions
Nonprofit conferences, business meetings, annual meetings, and social events.
We can also host birthday parties on Saturdays!
- Full Facility: 90 people
- Program Room: up to 50 people (depending on seating arrangement)
- Camp Room/Kitchen: up to 30 people
- Library: up to 10 people
- $500 Full Day (9 am–5 pm)
- $250 Half-Day (9 am–1 pm, 1 pm–5 pm)
- $300 Evening (5 pm–9 pm)
Hourly rates are also available at $50/hr for nonprofit groups and $70/hr for all other groups.
A nonrefundable deposit of $50 is required of all applicants, plus a refundable security deposit of $50. Please note that an additional charge of $70 per hour will be assessed if guests remain after the prearranged rental period.
Kitchen includes sinks, refrigerator, and freezer
Onsite parking available
Onsite A/V Equipment
Wi-Fi, projector, projection screen
- Use of Mass Audubon tables (6' or 8') and chairs (50) is included in the standard rental fees.
- The Nature Center building houses an art gallery and natural history library.
- Guided tours of the property or an educational program on natural history topics can be arranged at time the reservation is scheduled.
- Set-up and decorations must be approved prior to the event.
- The arrival of tents, caterers, etc. must be scheduled with the sanctuary staff at least two weeks prior to the event.
- Caterers must provide a Certificate of Insurance and a signed catering agreement.
- Nature Center & grounds are smoke-free environments.
- Alcoholic beverages are only permitted through a special permit via Mass Audubon.
- Responsibility for all setup and cleanup lies solely with the renter.