All Persons Trail at Broadmoor
Sensory Trail & Audio Tour are Open April 1 - November 30
Mass Audubon created this self guided, fully accessible trail to offer a microcosm of the sanctuary's habitats to accomodate everyone.
The All Persons trail is a one-quarter mile loop.
- Trail follows a wide path and boardwalk that can accommodate wheelchairs, walkers, and baby strollers.
- Audio interpretation describes the sounds, sights and smells of 12 stops on the trail.
- Benches provide opportunity for rest or contemplation.
While on the trail
- Take in the sanctuary's field, forest, and wetland habitats.
- Experience the changing seasons of Indian Brook Marsh from the 430 foot boardwalk.
Listen on Your Phone
You can call and listen to the audio tour on your cell phone as you enjoy the trail. The phone number is 508-530-0002 (your normal cellphone charges apply). The phone tour has a menu so that you can select the stop you would like to hear about.
Download the Tour
You can download the Audio Tour and play it on your iPod or other MP3 player.