Oak Knoll Wildlife Sanctuary
- 75 Acres
Plan Your Visit
Oak Knoll, just minutes from downtown Attleboro, offers a natural respite with wooded trails and boardwalk winding through a red maple swamp, upland forest, and freshwater marsh, and around the lake’s perimeter.
- Foot travel only; please stay on trails (day passes are available for powered mobility devices)
- Dog walking and horseback riding are prohibited; please leave all animals and pets at home (service animals welcome)
- Camping, collecting, smoking, hunting, fishing, releasing of animals, and feeding wildlife is prohibited.
- Commercial photography needs prior approval; please see all photography guidelines.
- Restrooms, Universally Accessible
- Nature Center/Museum, Universally Accessible
- Picnic Tables
Explore Oak Knoll
Upcoming ProgramsSee More
Destination Birding With a Scone: Moose Hill Wildlife Sanctuary
Moose Hill Wildlife Sanctuary, Sharon
Tuesday, October 3
Kayak Explorations: Duxbury Bay and Marsh
Duxbury Beach, Duxbury
Wednesday, October 4
Birds as a Pathway to Phenology: Daniel Webster Wildlife Sanctuary
Daniel Webster Wildlife Sanctuary, Marshfield
Thursday, October 5
Stay Connected with Oak Knoll
Don’t miss a beat on all the ways you can get outdoors, celebrate nature, and get involved.