Trails at Wellfleet Bay
Beyond the Nature Center, you can visit our wildlife garden, explore 5 miles of trails, and spend the night at a small campground for Mass Audubon members.
- Bay View Trail winds through shaded pine/oak woodlands.
- The Boardwalk crosses over the salt marsh to the beach!
- Goose Pond Trail visits a diversity of habitats; great for birdwatching, universally accessible from the Nature Center to Goose Pond.
- Silver Spring Trail borders a small fresh water pond.
- Try Island Trail supports an oak/hickory woodland and views of Cape Cod Bay.
- All Persons Pathway and Sensory Trail, which includes an audio tour available for download.