About Wachusett Meadow
Wachusett Meadow is a former farmstead that offers spectacular scenery and supports abundant wildlife throughout woodlands, wetlands, and meadows. Historic buildings and barns are still in use for educational programming and resident sheep graze pastures.
Our trails traverse many landscape features including Brown Hill Summit, Glacial Boulder, ancient trees, and beaver ponds.
113 Goodnow Road, Princeton, MA 01541
Get directions or contact us >
Nature Center: Closed
Restrooms: Available every day from dawn to dusk
Trails: Open daily, dawn to dusk
Members & Princeton residents: Free
Nonmembers: $4 adults, $3 seniors (65+), $3 children (2-12)
As a way to give even more people access to nature and to thank active military for their service, we are proud to offer:
EBT Participants: Free for up to 4 people when you show your EBT card
ConnectorCare Card to Culture Participants: Free for up to 4 people when you show your ConnectorCare card
Wonderfund Access: Free for up to 4 people when you show your Wonderfund card
Active-Duty Military: Free for up to 5 people with a valid military ID card
- Universally Accessible Nature Center
- Universally Accessible Restrooms
- Universally Accessible Trail
- Picnic Area
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
13 miles (universally accessible: 800 feet) Get details >
- Remarkably peaceful setting including scenic overlooks, expansive views, benches along many trails, and a great habitat diversity.
- Canoe rentals available from May 1 to October 31 for use on Wachusett Meadow’s Wildlife Pond.
- Many options for short or extended hiking, and connections to Wachusett Mountain and the Midstate Trail.
- Seasonal special events, summer camp, and year-round educational programs for preschoolers to adults.
- Indoor and outdoor facility rentals offering scenic, natural setting for weddings, family events, retreats, and other gatherings.