About Wachusett Meadow
Wachusett Meadow is a former farmstead that offers spectacular scenery and supports abundant wildlife throughout woodlands, wetlands, and meadows. Historic buildings and barns are still in use for educational programming and resident sheep graze pastures. Trails traverse many landscape features including Brown Hill Summit, Glacial Boulder, ancient trees, and beaver ponds.
13 miles (universally accessible: 800 feet) Get details >
- Remarkably peaceful setting including scenic overlooks, expansive views, benches along many trails, and a great habitat diversity.
- Canoe rentals available from May 1 to October 31 for use on Wachusett Meadow’s Wildlife Pond.
- Many options for short or extended hiking, and connections to Wachusett Mountain and the Midstate Trail.
- Seasonal special events, summer camp, and year-round educational programs for preschoolers to adults.
- Indoor and outdoor facility rentals offering scenic, natural setting for weddings, family events, retreats, and other gatherings.
113 Goodnow Road, Princeton, MA 01541
Get directions or contact us >
Tuesday–Friday, 10 am–2 pm; Saturday 10 am–4 pm; Sunday & Monday holidays, 12:30 pm–4 pm; Closed Mondays
Daily, dawn to dusk
Members & Princeton Residents: Free
Nonmembers: $4 adults, $3 seniors (65+), $3 children (2-12)
EBT Participants: Free for up to 4 people when you show your EBT card