Facility Rentals at Wachusett Meadow
Historic farm buildings set within protected fields, forests, and wetlands provide a spectacular setting for private group functions and facility rentals. Located in Princeton, Wachusett Meadow is conveniently accessible from anywhere in the Central Mass region, providing area groups a unique alternative for business meetings, workshops, and social events.
A small, renovated farm building offers comfortable and rustic indoor meeting rooms with an attached deck and fenced yard. A 20-foot by 40-foot pavilion offers covered outdoor rental space with spectacular views. Outdoor event options include designated spaces that border vast meadows or the sanctuary’s Wildlife Pond.
Types of Functions
Meetings, retreats, workshops, & family events (we offer specific packages for children’s birthday parties)
Rates & Capacity
For all rentals, a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total fee is required two weeks prior to the rental date. Payment of balance due must be received at the time of the event.
We do offer Program Room & Pavilion Combinations. Just ask us for more information!
|Rental Space||Capacity||Fee (Members)||Fee (Nonmembers)|
|Indoor Program Room, Deck, & Fenced Yard||Up to 25 people||$30/hour||$40/hour|
|Covered Pavilion||Up to 25 people||$25/hour||$35/hour|
|Outdoor Events||Up to 75 people||Please call 978-464-2712 for current rates|
- Food may be served, but not prepared on site.
- Catered food service/alcohol is allowable by licensed and insured providers only and must be approved in advance.
- Indoor rental space has counters and sink, but no appliances.
On-site parking is available. Capacity varies seasonally (carpooling is encouraged).
Onsite A/V Equipment
Indoor projection wall with retractable screen
- Access to trail system, indoor public restrooms adjacent to program room, folding tables, and chairs.
- Electricity available in outdoor pavilion.
- Facility rentals can be combined with guided natural history programs and seasonal canoe or snowshoe rentals for additional fees.
Smoking, pets, and loud music are prohibited.