Directions to North River Wildlife Sanctuary
2000 Main Street
Marshfield, MA 02050
Hours of OperationMon–Fri, 9 am–4 pm
Closed Sat & Sun (January-March)
Daily, dawn to dusk
Online maps and GPS units may not give accurate directions. Please use our directions below.
Driving south on Rt 3: take exit 13 (Rt 53, Hanover/Norwell). Turn left onto Rt 53. Go 0.6 miles and turn right at light onto Rt 123. Go 5.7 miles to rotary and turn right onto Rt 3A. Sanctuary entrance is 1.6 miles ahead on the left.
Heading north on Rt 3: take exit 12 (Rt 139, Marshfield/Pembroke). Turn right onto Rt 139 east and go 3 miles to Rt 3A. Turn left (north) and follow Rt 3A for 4.6 miles to sanctuary entrance on right.
- Universally Accessible Nature Center/Museum
- Year-round Universally Accessible Restrooms
- Universally Accessible Trail
- Educational/Live Animal Exhibits
- Nature Play Area / Discovery Trail
- Picnic Tables