Jobs at Moose Hill
Mass Audubon offers a work environment that is challenging, yet flexible. Our compensation and benefits program is competitive, including a 403(b) plan and generous paid time off. Every inquiry will be treated confidentially. Mass Audubon is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Farm Stand Customer Service Specialists – The Farm at Moose Hill
The Farm at Moose Hill Wildlife Sanctuary is a part of Mass Audubon and provides fresh, organic produce to 200 families through our CSA program, to a number of visitors at our weekend Farm Stand and at an urban Farmer’s Market. We seek hard-working, friendly individuals with an interest in local food systems, sustainable agriculture to join our team for the 2021 season to act as Customer Service Specialists at the weekend Farm Stand.
Farm Stand Customer Service Specialists is responsible for running the weekend farm stand at the Farm at Moose Hill Wildlife Sanctuary. They will set up displays, share information with customers, sell produce and promote the farm and CSA products. This is wonderful way to learn the interests of customers who shop local and shop organic.
- Excellent communication & “people” skills, with the ability to accept direction and guidance
- Highly organized, energetic, punctual, and strong work ethic
- Dependable, tidy, flexible, personal maturity,
- Ability to work independently and in groups of diverse people
- Comfortable with physical labor in all weather conditions
- Willing to work with adults and children who volunteer at the Pickups.
- Ability to lift and haul up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to relate to a diverse range of people and exercise cultural competence and inclusion
- Valid driver's license
- Must pass a background records check (CORI, SORI and driver's)
Compensation and Benefits
Starting at $13.75/hr., plus fruit and vegetables produced on the farm.
How to Apply
Please send your resume and letter of intent to: