About Moose Hill
Moose Hill, established in 1916, is Mass Audubon’s oldest wildlife sanctuary, encompassing protected forests, fields, and wetlands. Diverse hiking trails and a red maple swamp boardwalk provide countless opportunities for exploration in addition to seasonal programs and summer day camp.
- Main Entrance: 293 Moose Hill Parkway, Sharon, MA 02067
- The Farm at Moose Hill: 4 Moose Hill Street, Sharon, MA 02067
Wednesday–Sunday, 9 am-4 pm
Restrooms are located in the Nature Center
Open every day, dawn to dusk
→ For your safety and to avoid conflicts with wildlife, please review our sanctuary guidelines (including leaving dogs at home) before you visit.
Closed for the season
Members & Sharon residents: Free
Nonmembers: $4 Adults, $3 Seniors (65+), $3 Children (2-12)
As a way to increase access to nature, Mass Audubon also offers several free admission programs at our wildlife sanctuaries.
- Universally Accessible Nature Center
- Universally Accessible Restrooms
- Picnic Area
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
Get details & map >
- The Farm at Moose Hill offers a community supported agriculture program (CSA), weekend Farm Stand, and attendance at farmers markets in Mattapan—all our produce is certified organic.
- Breathtaking views along the Bluff Trail, especially in when fall foliage is at its peak.
- Summer day camp, providing adventures for campers age 5 to 16, with sessions focusing on nature, creative arts, science, and adventure day trips.
- A large number of vernal pools offering a chorus of Wood Frog and Spring Peeper calls in late winter and early spring.
- Cookie’s Garden, a Nature Play Area with room to climb, explore, and create your own rhythm on naturally-made musical instruments.
- Unique Gift Shop with products that connect you to our sanctuary and with local artisans.