About Moose Hill
Moose Hill is Mass Audubon’s oldest wildlife sanctuary, encompassing protected forests, fields, and wetlands. Diverse hiking trails and a red maple swamp boardwalk provide countless opportunities for exploration in addition to seasonal programs and summer day camp.
293 Moose Hill Parkway, Sharon, MA 02067
Get directions or contact us >
Trails: Open daily, 7 am–7 pm
Nature Center: Closed
Members & Sharon residents: Free
Nonmembers: $4 Adults, $3 Seniors (65+), $3 Children (2-12)
As a way to give even more people access to nature and to thank active military for their service, we are proud to offer:
EBT Participants: Free for up to 4 people when you show your EBT card
ConnectorCare Card to Culture Participants: Free for up to 4 people when you show your ConnectorCare card
Wonderfund Access: Free for up to 4 people when you show your Wonderfund card
Active-Duty Military: Free for up to 5 people with a valid military ID card
- Universally Accessible Nature Center
- Universally Accessible Restrooms
- Picnic Area
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
20 miles Get details >
- The Farm at Moose Hill offers a community supported agriculture program (CSA) and weekend Farm Stand—all our produce is certified organic!
- Breathtaking views along the Bluff Trail, especially in when fall foliage is at its peak.
- Fun events throughout the year including Halloween Prowl, maple sugaring in late winter, and star gazing on clear nights.
- Summer day camp, which appeals to a wide variety of kids (ages 3-16), with sessions focusing on nature, creative arts, farm, science, and adventure day trips.