About Long Pasture
Sandy beaches, butterfly-filled meadows, woodland trails, and farm animals combine to make Long Pasture a unique experience on Cape Cod.
Gentle, varied trails lead to what some have called a "million dollar view," with Barnstable Harbor flanked by the dunes of Sandy Neck Barrier Beach. Explore our expansive tidal flats and join us for a kayak tour, boat cruise, or family nature program.
345 Bone Hill Road, Barnstable, MA 02635
Get directions or contact us >
Mailing Address: PO Box 235, Cummaquid, MA 02637
Nature Center: Closed
Trails: Open every day, dawn to dusk
Restrooms: Outdoor, portable restrooms are available
Nonmembers: $4 Adults (13+), $3 Children (2-12), $3 Seniors (65+)
EBT Participants: Free for up to 4 people when you show your EBT card
ConnectorCare Card to Culture Participants: Free for up to 4 people when you show your ConnectorCare card
Active-Duty Military: Free for up to 5 people with a valid military ID card
- Picnic Area
- Nature Center
- Live animal exhibits representing local rare species conservation projects in the Nature Center.
- Year-round and seasonal programs and classes, including water-based programs such as kayaking, aquatic exploration cruises, tours of Cuttyhunk and the Elizabeth Islands, and Barnstable Harbor excursions.
- A licensed nature preschool program that connects ages 3-5 to the nature of Cape Cod.
- Gentle woodland and meadow walking trails that traverse a variety of habitats in the mid-Cape.
- Many species of butterflies to observe flittering around the Butterfly Mosaic trail and bees in action in the bee observation hive.
- A Nature Play Area, seasonal interpretive bee hive, Purple Martin colony, and seasonal goat encounter programs (great for young children!).