About Long Pasture
Sandy beaches, butterfly-filled meadows, woodland trails, and farm animals combine to make Long Pasture a unique experience on Cape Cod. Gentle, varied trails lead to what some have called a “million dollar view”—with Barnstable Harbor flanked by the dunes of Sandy Neck Barrier Beach. Explore our expansive tidal flats and join us for a kayak tour, boat cruise, or family nature program.
2.5 miles Get details >
- Live animal exhibits representing local rare species conservation projects in the Nature Center.
- Year-round and seasonal programs, including kayaking, aquatic exploration cruises, tours of Cuttyhunk and the Elizabeth Islands, Barnstable Harbor excursions, and other water-based programming.
- Gentle woodland and meadow walking trails that traverse a variety of habitats in the mid-Cape.
- Many species of butterflies to observe flittering around the Butterfly Mosaic trail and bees in action in the bee observation hive.
- A Nature Play Area, seasonal interpretive bee hive, purple martin colony, and seasonal goat encounter programs, great for young children.
345 Bone Hill Road, Barnstable, MA 02635
Get directions or contact us >
Tuesday–Friday, 9 am-4 pm; Saturday–Sunday, 10 am-3 pm; closed Monday
Trails: Daily, dawn to dusk
Nonmembers: $4 Adults, $3 Seniors (65+), $3 Children (2-12)
EBT Participants: Free for up to 4 people when you show your EBT card