About Felix Neck
Felix Neck Wildlife Sanctuary is a place for everyone, protecting the habitats, wildlife, and spectacular views for which Martha’s Vineyard is renowned. Four miles of trails through woodlands, meadows, ponds, salt marsh, and along shorelines allow for exploration, discovery, and quiet contemplation.
100 Felix Neck Drive, Edgartown, MA 02539
Get directions or contact us >
PO Box 494, Vineyard Haven, MA 02568
- Trails: Open every day, dawn to dusk
- Nature Center: Closed
- Restrooms: Closed
Nonmembers: $4 Adults, $3 Seniors (65+), $3 Children (2-12)
As a way to give even more people access to nature and to thank active military for their service, we are proud to offer:
EBT Participants: Free for up to 4 people when you show your EBT card
ConnectorCare Card to Culture Participants: Free for up to 4 people when you show your ConnectorCare card
Wonderfund Access: Free for up to 4 people when you show your Wonderfund card
Active-Duty Military: Free for up to 5 people with a valid military ID card
- Universally Accessible Nature Center
- Universally Accessible Restrooms
- Picnic Area
- Kayak and paddleboard tours of Sengekontacket Pond throughout the summer; special seasonal sunset kayaks and moonrise paddles.
- Ongoing conservation projects that engage citizen science volunteers, including Osprey monitoring, Horseshoe Crab research, and coastal waterbird tracking.
- Discovery Room for all ages with live animals, marine life touch tank, and hands-on activities.
- Butterfly and bird gardens that host some of nature's winged wonders.
- Fern & Feather Nature Preschool and Fern & Feather Summer Day Camp (named "Best of the Vineyard"), a memorable part of Island childhoods since 1964.
- Gift shop offering nature-based books and products as well as local goods and art.