About Felix Neck
Felix Neck Wildlife Sanctuary is a place for everyone, protecting the habitats, wildlife, and spectacular views for which Martha’s Vineyard is renowned. Four miles of trails through woodlands, meadows, ponds, salt marsh, and along shorelines allow for exploration, discovery, and quiet contemplation.
100 Felix Neck Drive, Edgartown, MA 02539
Get directions or contact us >
PO Box 494, Vineyard Haven, MA 02568
Nature Center & Gift Shop
Monday–Friday, 9 am–4 pm
Restrooms are available indoors during sanctuary operating hours
Open every day, dawn to dusk
Nonmembers: $4 Adults, $3 Seniors (65+), $3 Children (2-12)
As a way to increase access to nature, Mass Audubon also offers several free admission programs at our wildlife sanctuaries.
- Universally Accessible Nature Center
- Universally Accessible Restrooms
- Picnic Area
- Kayak and paddleboard tours of Sengekontacket Pond throughout the summer; special seasonal sunset kayaks and moonrise paddles.
- Ongoing conservation projects that engage citizen science volunteers, including Osprey monitoring, Horseshoe Crab research, and coastal waterbird tracking.
- Discovery Room for all ages with live animals, marine life touch tank, and hands-on activities.
- Butterfly and bird gardens that host some of nature's winged wonders.
- Fern & Feather Nature Preschool and Fern & Feather Summer Day Camp (named "Best of the Vineyard"), a memorable part of Island childhoods since 1964.
- Gift shop offering nature-based books and products as well as local goods and art.