Find Drumlin Farm Produce
Union Square Farmers Market, Somerville
On Saturdays in the summer and early fall, we have a booth at the Union Square Farmers Market in Somerville. Here we sell our produce as well as our fresh-cut flowers.
Is the Union Square Farmers Market your primary source for Drumlin Farm veggies? Sign up for our Market Loyalty Program and save money!
Register in person at our market booth.
Drumlin Farm Wildlife Sanctuary Farm Stand
Tuesday–Sunday | 10 am–4 pm
Our own farm stand, located right at the admissions window to Drumlin Farm Wildlife Sanctuary, featuring:
- Fresh produce (June–October)
- Drumlin Farm meat (Lamb, pork, goat, and beef available seasonally)
- Wool yarn and pelts (Made from Drumlin Farm sheep)
- Drumlin Farm maple syrup (Available mid-March)
- Drumlin Farm honey (Available late summer)
- Eggs (Available year-round)
- Drumlin Farm tote bags
Treat yourself to our produce prepared by some of Massachusetts’ best chefs at these locations: