Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) Program
Drumlin Farm offers Spring, Summer, and Fall CSA programs, each with optional Pick-Your-Own (PYO) add-on shares. In addition to farm-fresh produce, all CSA shareholders receive a weekly e-newsletter with crop updates from our farmers, recipes, produce tips, and more.
Top 5 Reasons to Join Our CSA
- Know exactly where your food was grown!
- You'll be helping to protect the nature of Massachusetts by supporting our unique way of farming, which actively stewards these natural areas for birds and other wildlife.
- At every pickup, you’ll have the chance to interact with farmers and other shareholders, swap recipes and ideas, and share stories.
- You'll receive weekly emails with cooking tips, recipes tailored to what's in your share, and updates about our farm.
- Get a great return on your investment—we aim to provide a 20% return on initial investment to our shareholders.
Other Options & Add-Ons
We offer Work Shares and shares for SNAP customers in addition to our regular Full and Half Shares. We also have several optional add-ons—such as Pick-Your-Own (PYO) shares—that can complement your regular CSA share.