An expansive retreat along Indian Brook and the Charles River, Broadmoor is an ever-changing environment teeming with wildlife: dragonflies darting, turtles basking, otters leaving tracks in the mud or snow, and more than 150 species of birds.
Easy-to-moderate well-groomed trails lead you through the shade of mature woodlands into open fields and along the edges of vibrant streams, ponds, and marshland.
9 miles (0.5 miles universally accessible) Trail Map >
- Indian Brook featuring beaver dams, nesting wood ducks, and basking turtles; mill dams creating scenic waterfalls.
- The Saltonstall Nature Center, a renovated 1911 horse barn that includes an accessible welcome center, classrooms, a four-season outdoor pavilion, and green energy features.
- An accessible boardwalk that brings visitors of all ages and abilities right into the habitats of aquatic plants and wildlife, with interpretation including seasonal audio tours.
- Engaging programs for all ages including night walks, summer camp, birding, and field trips.
- Bridges, benches, and trails along the Charles River, great for bird watching, photography, and botanizing.
280 Eliot Street, Natick, MA 01760
Get directions or contact us >
Nature Center: Tuesday-Friday, 9 am-5 pm; Saturday-Sunday (& Monday holidays), 10 am-5 pm
Trails: Open Tuesday-Sunday, dawn to dusk; closed Monday
- Members: Free
- Nonmembers: $6 Adults, $4 Seniors (65+), $4 Children (2-12)
- EBT Participants: Free for up to 4 people when you show your EBT card