Get inspired while learning about amazing mythical creatures. Use your imagination to create majestic creatures through art, crafts, and storytelling. Head out onto the sanctuary to explore actual wildlife like dragonflies, water scorpions, and musk turtles while drawing comparisons to your mythical creations. This week is a perfect blend of creativity and facts.
Every day is an adventure at Oak Knoll Camp! Campers ages 4.5 to 10 have fun, learn about nature, and make friends through a blend of outdoor exploration, hands-on activities, games, and art. Themed weekly sessions have campers exploring trails, discovering vernal pools, catching frogs, building forts, and venturing to new places. Small group sizes ensure that our counselors can develop a relationship with every child, creating a caring, supportive environment.
Campers should bring:
- a non-perishable morning snack.
- A nutritious, non-perishable lunch, including 1 drink
- Backpack large enough to carry the lunch bag and water bottle.
- Foam insulated lunch bag with a small ice pack
- Water bottle (leak proof please)
- Insect repellent
- Sun block
- Rainy day gear or a light weight poncho or rain coat, sweatshirt, and extra socks.