Walking & Hiking in the Berkshires
The Berkshires feature spectacular trails to explore throughout the year, both at Mass Audubon wildlife sanctuaries and beyond.
Mass Audubon Trails
Find trail maps and description for Mass Audubon's three Berkshire wildlife sanctuaries.
Take a naturalist-guided hike to many beautiful locations in the Berkshires. Along with an experienced guide, you can explore new terrain while learning about nature in the Berkshires. Enjoy breathtaking vistas and natural beauty of the Taconic Range, Berkshire Hills, Hoosac Range, and southern Green Mountains.
Hiking and guided hikes are available year round at our Pleasant Valley Wildlife Sanctuary in Lenox, Canoe Meadows Wildlife Sanctuary in Pittsfield, and Lime Kiln Farm Wildlife Sanctuary in Sheffield.
Or choose other popular guided-hike destinations:
- Mt. Greylock in Adams, N. Adams, Williamstown, and Lanesboro MA
- Mt. Alander in Mount Washington, MA
- Mt. Everett in Mount Washington, MA
- Race Brook Falls in Sheffield and Mountain Washington, MA
- Mt. Race in Mount Washington, MA
- Lenox Mountain in Lenox, MA
To set up a customized program for your family or group, email us or call 413-637-0320.
There are currently no upcoming programs. Please check back again soon.