North Hill Marsh Wildlife Sanctuary
- 145 Acres
Plan Your Visit
Situated within Duxbury’s Eastern Greenbelt, the sanctuary’s oak and pine woodlands, wetlands, and 90-acre pond provide habitat for wildlife, especially migratory waterfowl. A clearly marked trail system managed by the Town of Duxbury circles the pond and travels through Duxbury Town Forest.
• Boating, fishing, hunting, or trapping are prohibited
• Dogs must be under your control at all times; Please clean up after your dogs, so others may enjoy this site
• Camping or fires are prohibited
• Motorized vehicles are prohibited
• Cutting or removing vegetation is prohibited
• Trail or other construction is prohibited
Explore North Hill Marsh
Stay Connected with North Hill Marsh
Don’t miss a beat on all the ways you can get outdoors, celebrate nature, and get involved.