Facility Rentals at Habitat
Habitat offers a unique, natural setting for business meetings, conferences, and workshops. Our Nature Center, built as a private estate in 1914, houses an art gallery and natural history library. Guests are able to enjoy Habitat’s gardens and trails.
The facilities available include:
- Large, sunny meeting room (750 sq.ft.) that doubles as our Art Gallery.
- Outdoor garden and patio (weather permitting)
- Depending on programming, breakout rooms may be available. Ask Rental Coordinator for details when making your reservation.
- 40 people
- Tuesday through Friday only, 9:30 am-3:30 pm. Other times may be available by special arrangement
- Seasonal: September through May
- $600 per standard rental
- $100/hour additional fee applies to extend or overstay the agreed upon rental time
Organizations active in conservation and environmental education may be eligible for discounted rates.
- Food may be served but not prepared on site.
- A refrigerator is available for conference use.
Onsite parking available (carpooling is strongly recommended)
Onsite A/V Equipment
Projection screen, dry erase board, and easel
Additional Amenities & Regulations
- We are strictly a carry-in, carry-out facility
- Use of tables and chairs
- Participants are welcome to explore the sanctuary.
- Guided walks around the sanctuary may be arranged through the Mass Audubon Metro West education department for an additional fee subject to Teacher Naturalist availability.
Please note: our upper floors house offices and classrooms and are not open to the public.