Daniel Webster Wildlife Sanctuary
- 576 Acres
Plan Your Visit
Miles of trails that traverse grasslands, woodlands, and wetlands await birders, families, nature lovers, artists, and photographers at Daniel Webster.
- Foot travel only; please stay on trails (day passes are available for powered mobility devices)
- Dog walking and horseback riding are prohibited; please leave all animals and pets at home (service animals welcome)
- Camping, collecting, smoking, hunting, fishing, releasing of animals, and feeding wildlife is prohibited.
- Commercial photography needs prior approval; please see all photography guidelines.
- Trail, Universally Accessible
- Picnic Tables
Explore Daniel Webster
Stay Connected with Daniel Webster
Don’t miss a beat on all the ways you can get outdoors, celebrate nature, and get involved.