Cedar Pond Wildlife Sanctuary
- 158 Acres
Plan Your Visit
Situated within a mosaic of protected conservation lands, Cedar Pond hosts a mix of upland forest, wooded swamp, marsh, field, bog, and shrubland. It lies within the Eastern Essex County Interior Forest Important Bird Area and provides nesting habitat to numerous species as well as resting and feeding habitat during migration.
- Foot travel only; please stay on trails (day passes are available for powered mobility devices)
- Dog walking and horseback riding are prohibited; please leave all animals and pets at home (service animals welcome)
- Camping, collecting, smoking, hunting, fishing, releasing of animals, and feeding wildlife is prohibited.
- Commercial photography needs prior approval; please see all photography guidelines.
- Trail, Universally Accessible
Explore Cedar Pond
Stay Connected with Cedar Pond
Don’t miss a beat on all the ways you can get outdoors, celebrate nature, and get involved.