Party & Function Rentals at Moose Hill
Our sanctuary offers a unique, natural setting for your next meeting! Moose Hill Wildlife Sanctuary manages almost 2,000 acres of protected land with extensive hiking trails that lead you through a wide diversity of habitats.
Types of Functions
Meetings, workshops, small conference or community gatherings.
- Indoor Rental: 40 people
- Outdoor Rental: 100 people
Year-round, Wednesday-Sunday 9:00 am-4:00 pm
- May-October, Wednesday-Sunday 9:00 am-4:00 pm
- June-August, Weekends only.
→ Please Note: Additional fees will be incurred if materials are delivered to Moose Hill outside of the scheduled rental times; fee amount is dependent on the quantity of materials to be stored before and/or after the rental period.
When planning the time needed for your function, remember to include time for set-up and clean-up (including caterer’s time, if applicable).
Onsite A/V Equipment
Projector and screen for indoor rentals only. Cell phone and internet access is limited.
Folding room divider and limited tables and chairs available upon request for indoor rentals only.
This space must be secured with a rental for any events where the group size exceeds 30 people. Several picnic tables are available for your use, and your group will also have access to public restrooms and electricity.
- Outdoor functions cannot be moved indoors due to inclement weather
- You are responsible for providing tents, tables, and chairs
- Outdoor fires are not permitted
- No alcohol, smoking, vaping, candles, or balloons.
- Pets are not permitted on the sanctuary grounds or in the buildings. (Service animals welcome.)
- Moose Hill is a carry-in/carry-out facility. Renters are responsible for removing all trash and recyclables from the site.