Conferences & Meetings at Habitat
Habitat offers a unique, natural setting for business meetings and conferences.
Our Visitors’ Center, built as a private estate in 1914, houses an art gallery and natural history library. Guests are able to enjoy Habitat’s formal gardens and trails during breaks.
This facility is also available for weddings, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs and other weekend rentals.
The facilities available include:
Book an Event
COVID-19 regulations are currently impacting our event guidelines. Please contact us for the most current information.
- Large, sunny meeting room (750 square feet) with fireplace
- 2 additional breakout rooms
- Library with a seating capacity of approximately 15 (occasionally available).
- Outside garden and patio (weather permitting).
Types of Functions
Conferences, retreats, and other weekday meetings. Also available for weddings, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs and other weekend rentals.
Habitat can accommodate up to 35 people for daytime weekday conference/retreat.
Monday - Friday, 8:30 am- 4:30 pm, year-round except summer.
Full day (up to 8 hours): $600
Half-day (up to 4 hours): $350
There is a $100 per hour charge to extend the hours of a conference or for overstaying the agreed upon rental time.
- Food may be served but not prepared on site.
- A refrigerator is available for conference use.
Onsite parking available; car pooling urged.
Onsite A/V Equipment
Slide projector, overhead projector, projection screen, dry erase board/easel. Applicant supplies easel paper.
- Use of tables, plastic table cloths, and chairs is included in the standard rental fee.
- We will set up tables and chairs to your specifications.
- Guided walks on the sanctuary can be arranged at no extra cost.
- The applicant is responsible for set up and clean-up, other than moving tables and chairs.
- The areas used by the applicant must be left in the same condition as they were found.
- No alcoholic beverages at conference rentals.
- No smoking inside the building.