Conferences & Meetings at Habitat
Habitat offers a unique, natural setting for business meetings and conferences. This facility is also available for weddings, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs and other weekend rentals.
Our Visitors’ Center, built as a private estate in 1914, houses an art gallery and natural history library. Guests are able to enjoy Habitat’s formal gardens and trails during breaks.
The facilities available include:
- Large, sunny meeting room (750 square feet) with fireplace
- 2 additional breakout rooms
- Library with a seating capacity of approximately 15 (occasionally available).
- Outside garden and patio (weather permitting).
Types of Functions
Conferences, retreats, and other weekday meetings. Also available for weddings, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs and other weekend rentals.
Habitat can accommodate up to 35 people for daytime weekday conference/retreat.
Monday - Friday, 8:30 am- 4:30 pm, year-round except summer.
Full day (up to 8 hours): $600
Half-day (up to 4 hours): $350
There is a $100 per hour charge to extend the hours of a conference or for overstaying the agreed upon rental time.
- Food may be served but not prepared on site.
- A refrigerator is available for conference use.
Onsite parking available; car pooling urged.
Onsite A/V Equipment
Slide projector, overhead projector, projection screen, dry erase board/easel. Applicant supplies easel paper.
- Use of tables, plastic table cloths, and chairs is included in the standard rental fee.
- We will set up tables and chairs to your specifications.
- Guided walks on the sanctuary can be arranged at no extra cost.
- The applicant is responsible for set up and clean-up, other than moving tables and chairs.
- The areas used by the applicant must be left in the same condition as they were found.
- No alcoholic beverages at conference rentals.
- No smoking inside the building.