Conferences, Meetings, & Private Family Events
Book an Event
Changing health and safety regulations have impacted our event guidelines. Please contact us for the most up-to-date information.
Habitat offers a unique, natural setting for business meetings, conferences, and intimate family functions.
Our Nature Center, built as a private estate in 1914, houses an art gallery and natural history library. Guests are able to enjoy Habitat’s formal gardens and trails during breaks.
The facilities available include:
- Large, sunny meeting room (750 sq.ft.) with fireplace
- 2 additional breakout rooms
- Outdoor garden and patio (weather permitting)
Types of Functions
Small, private family events as well as conferences, retreats, and other weekday meetings of up to 30 people.
Other configurations may be available at an additional cost.
Monday - Friday, 9:30 am-3:30 pm
October through May (on a space-available basis)
$600 per standard rental
$100/hour additional fee applies to extend or overstay the agreed upon rental time
- Food may be served but not prepared on site.
- A refrigerator is available for conference use.
Onsite parking available (carpooling is strongly recommended)
Onsite A/V Equipment
Projection screen, dry erase board, and easel
- Wi-Fi is available
- Use of tables and chairs is included in the standard rental fee.
- We will set up tables and chairs to your specifications.
- Participants are welcome to explore the sanctuary.
- Guided walks around the sanctuary may be arranged through the Mass Audubon Metro West education department for an additional fee.
- The applicant is responsible for set up and clean-up, other than moving tables and chairs.
- The areas used by the applicant must be left in the same condition as they were found.
- No alcoholic beverages are permitted when the sanctuary is open to the public. Please request information for permits and licenses for events taking place outside normal operating hours.
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere on the premises.