Mass Audubon Program Cancellation and Refund Policy
If for some reason you cannot attend a program that you have previously registered for, you should reach out directly to the sanctuary to cancel and note the following as it pertains to refunds.
Refund Policy for Programs Costing Less than $350
- Cancellations made 7 days or more before the program are entitled to a full refund.
- Cancellations made between 7 days and 72 hours before the start of the program will result in a full credit. Credits can only be used for future programs.
- There are no refunds or credits for cancellations made less than 72 hours before the program starts.
Refund Policy for Programs Costing $350 or More
For any program that costs $350 or more (not including camps), a $150 non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking. The balance is then due 30 days before the start of the program. Should you need to cancel, please note the following:
- Cancelling 30 days or more before program is a refund minus the $150 deposit.
- Cancelling less than 30 days before program is a forfeiture of registration fee. If the spot is filled, the registrant will be offered a refund minus the $150 deposit.
Contact your program location if you have questions.