Long Pasture Wildlife Sanctuary
- 101 Acres
Plan Your Visit
Sandy beaches, butterfly-filled meadows, woodland trails, farm animals, and gentle, varied trails lead to Barnstable Harbor flanked by the dunes of Sandy Neck Barrier Beach.
- Foot travel only; please stay on trails (day passes are available for powered mobility devices)
- Dog walking and horseback riding are prohibited; please leave all animals and pets at home (service animals welcome)
- Camping, collecting, smoking, hunting, fishing, releasing of animals, and feeding wildlife is prohibited.
- Commercial photography needs prior approval; please see all photography guidelines.
- Nature Center/Museum, Universally Accessible
- Restrooms, Universally Accessible
- Picnic Tables
- Canoeing / Kayak (call ahead)
Explore Long Pasture
Stay Connected with Long Pasture
Don’t miss a beat on all the ways you can get outdoors, celebrate nature, and get involved.