Attleboro Springs Wildlife Sanctuary
- 117 Acres
Plan Your Visit
Once a center for healing, complete with herb gardens, Attleboro Springs Wildlife Sanctuary at La Salette has long been a place for renewal and contemplation. Nature has reclaimed the land, and it now provides habitat for forest birds as well as trails for all to enjoy.
- Foot travel only; please stay on trails (day passes are available for powered mobility devices)
- Horseback riding is prohibited.
- Camping, collecting, smoking, hunting, releasing of animals, and feeding wildlife is prohibited.
- Commercial photography needs prior approval; please see all photography guidelines.
- Trail, Universally Accessible
Explore Attleboro Springs
Stay Connected with Attleboro Springs
Don’t miss a beat on all the ways you can get outdoors, celebrate nature, and get involved.