Party & Function Rentals at Wachusett Meadow
Historic farm buildings set within protected fields, forests, and wetlands provide a spectacular setting for private group functions. Located in central Massachusetts, we are convenient from anywhere in the region, providing area groups a unique alternative for gatherings.
A small, renovated farm building offers comfortable and rustic indoor space with an attached deck and fenced yard. A 20-foot by 40-foot pavilion offers covered outdoor rental space with spectacular views. Outdoor options include designated spaces that border vast meadows or the sanctuary’s Wildlife Pond.
Types of Functions
Meetings, retreats, workshops, weddings, family events. We offer specific packages for children’s birthday parties.
- Indoor Program Room: 30 people
- Covered Pavilion: 25 people
- Outdoor: 100 people
For all rentals, a non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total fee is required two weeks prior to the rental date. Payment of balance due must be received at the time of the event.
We do offer Program Room & Pavilion Combinations. Just ask us for more information!
|Indoor Program Room, Deck, & Fenced Yard||Up to 30 people||$25/hour||$35/hour|
|Covered Pavilion||Up to 25 people||$20/hour||$30/hour|
|Outdoor||Up to 100 people||$300/hour||$300/hour|
- Food may be served, but not prepared on site.
- Catered food service/alcohol is allowable by licensed and insured providers only and must be approved in advance.
- Indoor rental space has counters and sink, but no appliances.
On-site parking is available. Capacity varies seasonally (carpooling is encouraged).
Onsite A/V Equipment
Indoor projection wall with retractable screen
- Access to trail system, indoor public restrooms adjacent to program room, folding tables, and chairs.
- Electricity available in outdoor pavilion.
- Facility rentals can be combined with guided natural history programs and seasonal canoe or snowshoe rentals for additional fees.
Smoking, pets, and loud music are prohibited.