Join us in summer 2020 for a physically distanced family getaway at Wildwood! Wildwood is turning our camp into a campground for camp families. We will provide families with a space to sleep and relax while being physically distanced from others. Families bring their own bedding, personal items, food, and all cooking/cleaning gear.
To reserve a space, fill out the form below or email email@example.com. We will call you back to confirm and collect payment information.
- Each unit has a firepit, wood, sink, toilets, picnic table, trash & recycle cans.
- Wildwood will place one family in each unit.
- The unit price is based on a family of 4, each additional family member is $20.00.
- Waterfront activities include canoeing, kayaking, paddle boarding & swimming
- The waterfront is open from 10:00 am–noon and 2:00–5:00 pm and is included in the nightly rate.
- If possible, families are encouraged to bring their own lifejackets.
July 10 – October 15, 2020
(Based on a family of 4; additional family members are $20 each)
- Bring your own tent: $55/night
- Yurt / Wooden Tent: $70/night
- Cabins: $75/night (cabins have electricity)
- Muir Lodge: $125/night (includes: 4 bedrooms, sleeps 7, private bathroom, shower, kitchenette, refrigerator, microwave, convection oven, cooktop, kitchen sink, dishes, living room, front porch, firepit & picnic table outside)
1:00 – 5:00 pm
No later than 11:00 am
Late check-outs will be charged an extra night fee (we ask families to move out of the unit but they are allowed to continue to enjoy our property)
The shower house is a shared space. We will assign families a time block to shower and will clean and sanitize the shower house between families.
- Must be a Mass Audubon member at the time of reservation.
- Reservations must be accompanied by payment in full. Reservation made by phone requires payment by credit card.
- Two weeks’ notice in writing (by mail or email) is necessary for a refund.
- Rates include a $10 non-refundable reservation fee.
- Reservations made less than two weeks in advance of arrival will not be refunded if canceled.
- We cannot accommodate RV’s, large vans, camper trailers, and truck beds
- Please no generators or pets
- Due to COVID-19, no day/overnight guests are allowed
Packing lists and more information will be sent to you upon registration.
We look forward to seeing you at Wildwood this summer or fall!
Reserve Your Getaway