Teen Adventure Trips
|Learn More & Register|
Wildwood's Teen Adventure Trips take teens entering grades 9–12 on incredible adventures to the most beautiful natural places in New England and New York.
Each trip begins with a half day of group-building and orientation at Wildwood. Campers and trip leaders then travel to destinations from the coast of Maine to the Adirondacks and every wild place in between. Along the way, they’ll participate in outdoor adventures, learn the basics of Leave No Trace camping and trekking, and meet with conservation professionals to participate in environmental study or service. Many groups complete a brief service project, allowing teens to have a positive impact on one of the special places they visit.
Groups are small and co-ed, with two leaders and 6–10 teens. Participants practice hands-on skills in conservation and outdoor living and develop knowledge of the region’s natural history. Learn more >
Where Might You Visit?
Our summer trips take teens on incredible adventures to New England's greatest outdoor places. This year's trips include:
- June 23: Acadia Adventure
- June 23: Bike & Beach: Southern New England
- June 30: Backpacking the Wild Whites
- June 30: Bike & Beach: Cape Cod & Nantucket Island
- July 7: Padding Vermont Waterways
- July 7: Maine Coastal Kayaking
- July 14: High Peaks & Hidden Caves
- July 21: Paddle the Pioneer Valley
- July 28: Exploring the Champlain Valley
- August 4: New Hampshire Rocks!
- August 11: Backpacking the Berkshires