|Register Online >|
How to Register >
Financial Aid >
Wildwood is a special place where campers come together to discover and explore nature.
Our campers roast s’mores over open fires, sleep under the stars, sing silly songs, paddle around Hubbard Pond, and fall in love with nature each day. Campers have fun as they explore the outdoors, make friends, and develop self-confidence and leadership skills that last a lifetime.
Wildwood is a supportive environment in which each camper is valued and respected. With the support of the Wildwood community, campers have opportunities to grow, make new friends, and choose from a variety of fun activities that allow them to explore the outdoors.
- Choose daily from a wide selection of fun and engaging camp activities.
- Dive deeper and discover the intriguing world of our native wildlife with hands-on Nature Exploration groups.
- Learn how to be a Nature Hero who protects wildlife, reduces waste, and speaks up for nature with other like-minded campers.
- Form a tightly knit group with fellow campers and have fun during special unit activities.
- Kayak, canoe, stand-up paddleboard, and sail to explore the incredibly diverse habitats of Hubbard Pond.
- Two-Week campers will camp out at campsites on the property and 13–14-year-olds camp out at Mount Monadnock State Park.
- Share stories, sing goofy camp songs, and perform entertaining skits—Be silly! Be yourself!
What Can You Expect at Camp?
2020 Session Dates
Session 1: June 21–27
Session 2: June 28–July 11 (two weeks)
Session 3: July 12–25 (two weeks)
Session 4: July 26–August 8 (two weeks)
Session 5: August 9–15