Located in southern New Hampshire, Wildwood is a one-of-a-kind camp for youth ages 6–17.
Wildwood is a special place where campers come together to discover the natural world; take a break from busy schedules, video games, cell phones, and the distractions of everyday life; and get outside to do what kids do best—have fun!
Our campers roast s’mores over open fires, sleep under the stars, sing silly songs, paddle around Hubbard Pond, and fall in love with nature each day. Campers have fun as they explore the outdoors, make friends, and develop self-confidence and leadership skills that last a lifetime.
Campers learn that they can master challenges and have the power to make a difference in the world.
- Overnight camp for ages 8–14, Wildwood Warblers 3-day overnight camp for ages 7–8, Environmental Leadership Program for those entering grades 10 & 11, Teen Adventure Trips for ages 14–17, Day Camp for ages 6–11, and Family Camp for all ages.
- 159 acres of forests, fields, and wetlands, plus the bordering 1,494-acre Annett State Forest, provide ample space for outdoor exploration.
- Beautiful 185-acre Hubbard Pond, with breezes for sailing, inviting coves and points to explore by canoe, kayak, or stand-up paddleboard, and a recreational swim area.
- School and group outdoor education programs during the spring and fall.
- Accredited by the American Camp Association and is licensed by the New Hampshire Department of Children & Family Services.
Subscribe to Wildwood emails
Get news about off-season programs at Wildwood, and be among the first to know when camp registration opens.