Wildwood is a place where kids age 9–17 can take a break from busy schedules, video games, cell phones, and the distractions of everyday life and get outside to do what kids do best—have fun!
At Wildwood, we do all of that and so much more. We venture into the great outdoors, track animals, build shelters, cook over open fires, sleep under the stars, sing silly songs, and fall in love with nature each day. Throughout camp, we build a community where each person is an important part of the group and is valued and respected.
Campers learn that they can master challenges and have the power to make a difference.
- Overnight camp for ages 9-14, "mini" overnight camp for ages 7-8, Leaders-In-Training for those entering grades 10 & 11, Teen Adventure Trips for ages 14-17, Day Camp for ages 6-11, and Family Camp for all ages.
- 159 acres of forests, fields, and wetlands, plus the bordering 1,494-acre Annett State Forest, provide ample space for outdoor exploration.
- The picturesque 185-acre Hubbard Pond, with breezes for sailing, inviting coves and points to explore by canoe, kayak, or stand-up paddleboard, and a recreational swim area.
- School and group outdoor education programs during the spring and fall.
- Accredited by the American Camp Association and licensed and inspected annually by the State of New Hampshire.
Don't Miss a Thing!
Get news about off-season programs at Wildwood, and be among the first to know when camp registration opens.