Enjoy the beauty of nature at Wildwood at your own pace! Wildwood Family Getaways allow families to use the camp as a campground: a place to explore nature, relax, and enjoy time with friends and family. Families bring bedding, personal items, and all cooking/cleaning gear.
To reserve a space, fill out the form below or email [email protected] We will call you back to confirm and collect payment information.
- Wildwood will place one family in each unit
- Each unit has a firepit, wood, sink, toilets, picnic table, trash & recycle cans
- The unit price is based on a family of 4; each additional family member is $20
- Waterfront activities include canoeing, kayaking, paddleboarding, and swimming and are included in the nightly rate
- The waterfront is open from 10:00 am–12:00 pm and 2:00–5:00 pm
- If possible, families are encouraged to bring their own lifejackets
- Memorial Day Weekend: May 27–29, 2022
- Labor Day Weekend: September 2–4, 2022
- Remaining weekends from September 16 to October 23
(Based on a family of 4 per cabin; additional family members are $30 each)
- Cabins: $120/night (cabins have electricity)
- Carson Unit cabins sleep 8
- Leopold Unit cabins sleep 8
- Beattie Cabin sleeps 5
- Yurt / Wooden Tent: $110/night
- Goodall Unit yurts sleep 7
- Fossey Unit wooden tents sleep 10
- Platform Tents: $ 100/night
- Dillard Unit tents sleep 8
- Thoreau Unit tents sleep 8
- Abbey Unit tents sleep 8
- Bring your own tent: $85/night
- Muir Lodge: sleeps 7, $175/night (includes: 4 bedrooms, private bathroom, shower, kitchenette, refrigerator, microwave, convection oven, cooktop, kitchen sink, living room, front porch, firepit, and picnic table outside).
No later than 5:00 pm
The shower house is a shared space. Each living unit has a labeled shower on both the boys' and girls' sides of the shower house.
- Must be a Mass Audubon member at the time of reservation
- Reservations must be accompanied by payment in full
- Reservations made by phone require payment by credit card
- To reserve your stay:
- Email [email protected] to request your dates and we will contact you to arrange payment
- Call us toll-free at 866-627-2267
- Mail your completed Reservation Form to [email protected] or fax it to 603-899-6798
- Please do not email credit card information
- Two weeks’ notice in writing (by mail or email) is necessary for a refund
- Rates include a $20 non-refundable reservation fee
- Reservations made less than two weeks in advance of arrival will not be refunded if canceled
- We cannot accommodate RV’s, large vans, camper trailers, and truck beds
- Please no generators or pets
Packing lists and more information will be sent to you upon registration.
We look forward to seeing you at Wildwood this summer or fall!
Reserve Your Getaway
Wildwood Getaways Family Usage Guidelines