Wildwood Family Getaways
Enjoy the beauty of nature at Wildwood at your own pace! Wildwood Family Getaways allow families to use the camp as a campground: a place to explore nature, relax, and enjoy time with friends and family. Families bring bedding, personal items, and all cooking/cleaning gear.
To reserve a space, fill out the form below or email [email protected] We will call you back to confirm and collect payment information.
- Wildwood will place one family in each unit
- Each unit has a firepit, wood, sink, toilets, picnic table, trash & recycle cans
- The unit price is based on a family of 4; each additional family member is $20
- Waterfront activities include canoeing, kayaking, paddleboarding, and swimming and are included in the nightly rate
- The waterfront is open from 10:00 am–12:00 pm and 2:00–5:00 pm
- If possible, families are encouraged to bring their own lifejackets
- Memorial Day Weekend: May 27–29, 2022
- Labor Day Weekend: September 2–4, 2022
- Remaining weekends from September 16 to October 23
(Based on a family of 4 per cabin; additional family members are $30 each)
- Cabins: $120/night (cabins have electricity)
- Carson Unit cabins sleep 8
- Leopold Unit cabins sleep 8
- Beattie Cabin sleeps 5
- Yurt / Wooden Tent: $110/night
- Goodall Unit yurts sleep 7
- Fossey Unit wooden tents sleep 10
- Platform Tents: $ 100/night
- Dillard Unit tents sleep 8
- Thoreau Unit tents sleep 8
- Abbey Unit tents sleep 8
- Bring your own tent: $85/night
- Muir Lodge: sleeps 7, $175/night (includes: 4 bedrooms, private bathroom, shower, kitchenette, refrigerator, microwave, convection oven, cooktop, kitchen sink, living room, front porch, firepit, and picnic table outside).
No later than 5:00 pm
The shower house is a shared space. Each living unit has a labeled shower on both the boys' and girls' sides of the shower house.
- Must be a Mass Audubon member at the time of reservation
- Reservations must be accompanied by payment in full
- Reservations made by phone require payment by credit card
- To reserve your stay:
- Two weeks’ notice in writing (by mail or email) is necessary for a refund
- Rates include a $20 non-refundable reservation fee
- Reservations made less than two weeks in advance of arrival will not be refunded if canceled
- We cannot accommodate RV’s, large vans, camper trailers, and truck beds
- Please no generators or pets
Packing lists and more information will be sent to you upon registration.
We look forward to seeing you at Wildwood this summer or fall!