|Register online >|
How to Register >
Financial Aid >
Wildwood is a special place where campers ages 7–14 come together to discover and explore nature.
Our campers roast s’mores over open fires, sleep under the stars, sing silly songs, paddle around Hubbard Pond, and fall in love with nature each day. Campers have fun as they explore the outdoors, make friends, and develop self-confidence and leadership skills that last a lifetime.
Wildwood is a supportive environment in which each camper is valued and respected. With the support of the Wildwood community, campers have opportunities to grow, make new friends, and choose from a variety of fun activities that allow them to explore the outdoors.
2022 Overnight Camp Session Dates
Campers who stay for more than one consecutive session may choose to remain at camp between sessions by adding the "Intersession" option.
Session 1: June 26–July 2 (one week)
Session 2: July 3–16 (two weeks)
Session 3: July 17–23 (one week)
Session 4: July 24–August 6 (two weeks)
Session 5: August 7–13 (one week)
Wildwood Warbler: August 7–10
For ages 7–8
Wildwood Warbler is a three-day overnight camp program that provides younger campers, ages 7–8, with outdoor experiences and challenges appropriate for their age level. Warbler campers participate in a wide variety of outdoor activities with their own counselors and bunkmates. They join older campers for Discovery Groups and Open Activity Times, and the entire camp community for Evening Programs and meals. Warblers stay in the yurts and are supervised by experienced staff who are enthusiastic, dedicated, and committed to helping children be comfortable and grow in the outdoors. Small group sizes create a safe environment that is rich in individual guidance and personal attention.
Wildwood Warbler 2022: August 7–10
For ages 16–17
For teens that are passionate about camp and the outdoors, this one-week camp is a combination of what you love about overnight camp, nature exploration, and service. During the week, campers will go on a camping trip, volunteer in our local community, and advance their knowledge and skills in the study of the environment.
Nature Escape: June 26–July 2, 2022
- Choose daily from a wide selection of fun and engaging camp activities.
- Dive deeper and discover the intriguing world of our native wildlife with hands-on Nature Exploration groups.
- Learn how to be a Nature Hero who protects wildlife, reduces waste, and speaks up for nature with other like-minded campers.
- Form a tightly knit group with fellow campers and have fun during special unit activities.
- Kayak, canoe, stand-up paddleboard, and sail to explore the incredibly diverse habitats of Hubbard Pond.
- Two-Week campers will camp out at campsites on the property and 13–14-year-olds camp out at Mount Monadnock State Park.
- Share stories, sing goofy camp songs, and perform entertaining skits—Be silly! Be yourself!
What Can You Expect at Camp?
COVID-19 Safety at Mass Audubon Camps
The health and welfare of our campers and staff remain our highest priority. We feel confident that the success of Mass Audubon Camps in designing and offering a safe summer of camping in 2020 and 2021 will guide us into another great summer in 2021. We will continue to stay informed and engaged with the work of the New Hampshire Department of Children and Families and the American Camp Association to ensure best practices with regards to staying safe as we move through the developing phases of the COVID-19 pandemic. Check back regularly for the latest information on COVID-19 safety at Mass Audubon Camps.