Wildwood is located next to 1,494-acre Annett State Forest. Mt. Monadnock and the nearby towns of Rindge and Jaffrey draw day hikers, bicyclists, and nature enthusiasts from across New England. The property was originally a boy scout camp called Camp Quinapoxet, which Mass Audubon purchased in 2003.
- Hubbard Pond, along which Mass Audubon owns more than 2,000 feet of shoreline.
- A 135-seat dining hall, nature center, and outdoor amphitheater.
- The 159-acre camp property encompasses forests, fields, and wetlands for outdoor play and exploration, including trails, high and low ropes challenge courses, archery range, and playing field.
- Accommodations include cabins, platforms tents, yurts, and wooden tents; each unit has nearby toilets and washing stations.
- A central shower house featuring a solar-thermal water heater, private showers, and composting toilets.
- A camp store, office, arts and crafts center, and health center.
Facilities may be rented to youth, educational, and environmental groups in the spring and fall. Contact us for more information.