Community Partners Program
Give your team year-round access to fun and healthy outdoor experiences at more than 60 Mass Audubon wildlife sanctuaries, nature centers, and museums.
Mass Audubon’s Community Partners Program presents local businesses and nonprofits with an opportunity to offer great benefits to their employees while supporting Mass Audubon’s efforts to protect wildlife and wild lands in the local community and across Massachusetts.
Your employees will enjoy…
- Miles of trails through forests and fields
- Hiking, paddling, wildlife viewing, and more
- Beaches, salt marshes, and tidal creeks
- Drumlins and eskers left behind by glaciers
Community Partner Benefits
- Memberships for employees, providing them with a full year of all Mass Audubon has to offer—from free wildlife sanctuary admission to special savings on programs and gift shop purchases.
- Passes for free wildlife sanctuary admission to be enjoyed by your team or gifted to others in your community.
- Community Partners employees may also purchase new Mass Audubon memberships for themselves or as gifts at a savings of 50% off the regular rate!
To join or for more information, contact your local Mass Audubon wildlife sanctuary or Member Services.