Our success is made possible by the commitment of our more than 125,000 members and supporters, who care deeply about the natural world and take action to protect it. Join, renew, or give the gift of membership today to help us protect wildlife and wild lands in Massachusetts.
- Protecting over 37,500 acres across the state, from old growth forests to barrier beaches
- Preserving habitat for more than 150 endangered and threatened native species
- Supporting nature education and access to our sanctuaries for people of all ages and abilities
- Advocating for important environmental issues locally, regionally, and globally
- Free admission to our wildlife sanctuaries for year-round outdoor adventures
- Savings on nature programs, fun seasonal events, and purchases at our gift shops
- See a complete list of member benefits