Be an Earth Friendly Kid Activity Page
Download and print this page to complete the activities and check out the bonus activity.
Take these Eco-Challenges
You can make a difference. Do these things to help the environment.
- Pack a waste-free lunch. Use a lunch box or a reusable lunch bag. Don't use single-serving foods and drinks that come in throwaway packaging.
- Conserve water at home. Take a shorter shower or turn off the water while you brush your teeth. Turn off the sprinkler and let the rain water your lawn.
- Count the lightbulbs in your home and then replace them with compact fluorescent light bulbs (CFLs). CFLs use 75 percent less energy than regular bulbs and last 10 times as long.
- Save power by turning off lights and electronics when you're not using them.
- Save paper (and trees) by printing on both sides when using your computer. Check out books from the library and donate personal books to charities rather than throwing them away.