Information Technology Support Assistant - Summer Intern
The IT Intern will work with Mas Audubon IT Staff and end-users across the Mass Audubon organization. The Mass Audubon IT department supports a 25 site VPN connected computer network.
The primary focus is the remediation of security issues on computers and network devices across the Mass Audubon network. This may include installation of patches, firmware updates, or operating system upgrades. Travel to sanctuaries across the state may be required.
Other activities may include equipment replacement and preparing replaced equipment for recycling, phone installation, software installations and other duties as assigned.
- Individuals with Information Technology or Computer Science coursework preferred
- Strong communications skills both written and verbal
- Ability to lift 40lbs
- Be comfortable working independently as well as part of the IT team
- Must pass a background records check (CORI, SORI) and drivers record
- Requires a valid driver’s license.
Compensation and Benefits
Hourly rate: $15 (This could be an intern position if school credit is desired)
Start Date, June 2020. 10 weeks @ 40 hrs/wk'
Part time position
How to Apply
Please e-mail your cover letter, resume and names of three references to:
Mass Audubon IT Department
208 South Great Road
Lincoln, MA 01773