Farm Customer Service Specialists CSA– The Farm at Moose Hill
The Farm at Moose Hill Wildlife Sanctuary is a part of Mass Audubon and provides fresh, organic produce to 200 families through our CSA program, to a number of visitors at our weekend Farm Stand and at an urban Farmer’s Market. We seek hard-working, friendly individuals with an interest in local food systems, sustainable agriculture to join our team for the 2021 season to act as Customer Service Specialists at Pick-ups for shareholders and at the weekend Farm Stand.
Farm Customer Service Specialists works with the community to provide great customer service to CSA shareholders during pick up. They are responsible for setting up the CSA distribution, greeting customers as they arrive for pickup, answering questions, overseeing the distribution process and break down the pickup area at the end of the evening. This is wonderful way to learn the interests of customers who shop local, shop organic.
At Moose Hill, we are committed to farming organically and work closely with our partners at a neighboring farm. The Customer Service Specialist will help build the community around our farm.
- Excellent communication & “people” skills, with the ability to accept direction and guidance
- Highly organized, energetic, punctual, and strong work ethic
- Dependable, tidy, flexible, personal maturity,
- Ability to work independently and in groups of diverse people
- Comfortable with physical labor in all weather conditions
- Willing to work with adults and children who volunteer at the Pickups.
- Ability to lift and haul up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to relate to a diverse range of people and exercise cultural competence and inclusion
- Valid driver's license
- Must pass a background records check (CORI, SORI and driver's)
Compensation and Benefits
Starting at $13.75hr., plus fruit and vegetables produced on the farm.
How to Apply
Please send your resume and letter of intent to: