Day Camp Instructor - Chatham
Work full-time on Cape Cod teaching natural history to children from Pre-school to Grade 8 in Chatham and surrounding areas (will work with similar age groups all summer).
- Some instructors are responsible for taking campers on off-site field trips, including hikes, snorkeling & kayaking trips, and other natural history excursions
- Helpful to have or be working towards a Bachelor’s in Environmental Studies, Biology, Education, or related field.
- Must be First and CPR certified in Child, Infant and Adult before first day of work.
- Must be familiar with Cape Cod natural history (especially marine biology) and have experience working with children outdoors.
- Valid driver's license.
- Must pass a background records check (CORI, SORI and driver's).
Compensation and Benefits
Salary starting at $12/hour, shared housing available at $30 per week.
June 17-June 21, July 1-August 16, 2019, with an opportunity to work from August 19-August 30, 2019 at the Wellfleet camp
How to Apply
Send cover letter, resume, Employment Application (can be found on Mass Audubon website under the Jobs page, and list of three references to
Wellfleet Bay Wildlife Sanctuary
PO Box 236, South Wellfleet, MA 02663