16th Annual State of Wellfleet Harbor Conference
November 3, 2018
Saturday, November 3 • 8:30 am–2:00 pm
Join us for the 16th year of the conference on November 3 at the Wellfleet Elementary School. This event is free and all are welcome! Poster presentations and field trips are also included.
Download the Schedule
Presentations this year include:
- What's Being Learned about the Seasonal Diets of Cape Cod Seals?
- Wellfleet's Shellfish Constable Reflects on her First Year
- Where is the Sand Going and How Does it Get There? The Science of Sediment Budgets & How to Manage Them
- Next Steps in Wastewater Management in Wellfleet
- How Fall Sea Turtle Strandings are Supporting Science