15 Annual State of Wellfleet Harbor Conference
8:30 am–2:00 pm
Join us for the 15th year of the conference on November 4 at the Wellfleet Elementary School. Presentations this year include:
- Sea Level is Rising and Wellfleet Harbor is Sinking: What Will the Future Look Like?
- An Update on Wellfleet Harbor Dredging
- The Who, What, When, Where, and Why of Horseshoe Crabs in Wellfleet Harbor: Results of a Three-Year Study
- Herring River Restoration Can Open Closed Shellfish Beds: The Seawater Solution
- Acoustic Cues Associated with Cetacean Mass Stranding Events
Download the Schedule
This program is free and all are welcome. Poster presentations and field trips are also included. Details to come soon!
Funding for the State of Wellfleet Harbor Conference is provided by: