Summer Camp 2019 Registration is Open
Ready, Set, GO!
Registration is now open for our Summer Camps in Wellfleet and Chatham, and we’re looking forward to sunshine, summertime, and days filled with adventure in the great outdoors.
Campers have fun and explore nature at our 937-acre wildlife sanctuary in Wellfleet and in Chatham. Themed weekly sessions have campers exploring trails, discovering tidal flats, experimenting with science, and venturing to natural spaces around Cape Cod. Here’s what’s in store this year:
- Half-day sessions, Pre-K–Grade 3
- Full-day sessions, Grades 4–8
- Leaders-in-Training, ages 14–17
Chatham Camp Highlights
- NEW field trips aboard our "Floating Classroom" on Little Pleasant Bay in South Orleans:
- Seals, Grades 3–5, July 7 and August 5 weeks
- Sharks, Grades 6–8, July 7 and August 5 weeks
- Expanded program offerings in partnership with the Atlantic White Shark Conservancy:
- Shark Enthusiasts, July 15–19, Grades 1–2
- Shark Enthusiasts, July 22–26, Grades 6–8
To learn more and to register, call 508-349-2615 or visit us online. Can't wait to see you outdoors!
Emily Wolfe, Wellfleet Bay Natural History Day Camp Director
Morgan Peck, Mass Audubon’s Natural History Day Camp in Chatham Director
Very pleased with the programs! Our camper has been sharing his new knowledge with us on every hike! —Camp Parent
Wildwood Overnight Camp
Is your day camper ready to try an overnight camp experience? Check out Mass Audubon’s Wildwood Camp! With outdoor exploration programs for boys and girls ages 9–17, Wildwood is the perfect next step for your day camp-lover.