Jobs at Wellfleet Bay
Mass Audubon offers a work environment that is challenging, yet flexible. Our compensation and benefits program is competitive, including a 403(b) plan and generous paid time off. Every inquiry will be treated confidentially. Mass Audubon is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Day Camp Instructor - Chatham
Work full-time on Cape Cod teaching natural history to children from Pre-school to Grade 8 in Chatham and surrounding areas (will work with similar age groups all summer).
Schedule to work from June 18-June 22, July 9-August 17, 2018, with an opportunity to work from August 20-August 3, 2018 at the Wellfleet camp
- Some instructors are responsible for taking campers on off-site field trips, including hikes, snorkeling & kayaking trips, and other natural history excursions
- Helpful to have or be working towards a Bachelor’s in Environmental Studies, Biology, Education, or related field.
- Certified in Red Cross First Aid/ CPR
- Must be familiar with Cape Cod natural history (especially marine biology) and have experience working with children outdoors.
- Valid driver's license.
- Must pass a background records check (CORI, SORI and driver's).
Compensation and Benefits
Salary starting at $11/hour, shared housing available at $30 per week.
How to Apply
Send cover letter, resume, and list of three references to Emily Wolfe, Day Camp Director, Wellfleet Bay Wildlife Sanctuary, PO Box 236, South Wellfleet, MA 02663 or email to: