Adult Group Programs at Wachusett Meadow
Your group can explore local ecology with Wachusett Meadow staff year-round!
We offer a variety of fun and educational nature-based programs for adult groups such as garden clubs, libraries, senior centers, church groups, and social or educational clubs.
The sanctuary’s widely diverse habitat, wildlife, and extensive trail system provide a wonderful setting with many program options. In addition to guided hikes, we also offer guided or unguided canoeing and snowshoeing.
Programs can be tailored to fit a specific interest or setting, and can take place at the sanctuary or offsite.
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Ask us! We may be able to custom design a program for you.
Available at the sanctuary or your site.
- The Wildlife of Your City/Town
- Butterfly Life Cycles
- Vernal Pools and Bogs
- Bird Nests – Types, Locations, & Housekeeping
Guided Hikes, Walks, & Combinations
- Introduction to Birdwatching
- The Wonders of Wetlands
- Night Hike
- Nature Photography
- Helping Wildlife: Tag Monarchs (September only)
- Hawk Migration Watch (September-October only)
- Winter Snowshoe or Tracking Hike (snowshoe rentals available)
- Guided Canoe on Wildlife Pond (canoe rentals available)