Adult Group Programs at Wachusett Meadow
Wachusett Meadow Wildlife Sanctuary offers a variety of fun and educational nature-based programs for adult groups, such as senior centers, garden clubs, libraries, and social or educational clubs.
The sanctuary’s widely diverse habitat, wildlife, and extensive trail system provide a wonderful setting with many program options, including guided and unguided hikes, canoeing, and snowshoeing. Or, let us come to you with an indoor or outdoor program suited to your senior center, library, or local outdoor space!
Take a look at our available program options below.
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Ask us! We may be able to custom design a program for you.
Available at the sanctuary or your site.
- The Wildlife of Your City/Town
- Butterfly Life Cycles
- Vernal Pools and Bogs
- Attracting Wildlife for Nature Photography
- Bird Nests – Types, Locations, and Housekeeping
Guided Hikes, Walks, & Combinations
- Introduction to Birdwatching
- The Wonders of Wetlands
- Helping Wildlife: Tag Monarchs (September only)
- Hawk Migration Watch (September-October only)
- Winter Snowshoe or Tracking Hike (snowshoe rentals available)
- Guided Canoe on Wildlife Pond (canoe rentals available)