Spend February Vacation at Wachusett Meadow
There’s lots to do at Wachusett Meadow during February Vacation!
1. Register for a February Vacation Week program for four days of fun, nature-filled activities for ages 5-11. Choose one day or all four! Register Online >
2. Look for owls during our Owl Prowl for the whole family on February 24.
3. Learn relaxation techniques and connect with nature on our Shinrin-Yoku Forest Breathing Guided Sanctuary Walk for adults. Learn More >
4. Explore the sanctuary on a guided snowshoe walk or winter hike, depending on the snow cover.
5. Get the Wachusett Meadow stamp in your Passport to Nature.